My Favorite things in Arkansas
Some of my favorite things in Arkansas:
TODO: add pics
- Maddie’s Place - gret steak
- Lindsey’s Hospitality House - BBQ!
- Corky’s Ribs & BBQ - Dry ribs, extra dry rub
- Eat My Catfish - great for crawfish when in season
- Whole Hog Cafe - BBQ, great ribs
- Big Dam Bridge - They light this up a night. It’s a great place for a walk or run.
- Emerald Park - See a quarry canyon from above.
- Riverview Park - explore the bottom of the canyon at Emerald Park
- Greer’s Ferry - swimming, cliff jumping
- Petit Jean State Park - waterfalls and hikes
- Grinder’s Ferry - swimming, floating down the Buffalo River
- Hemmed-In Hollow Falls - quite a drive, quite a hike, and when there’s water, quite a view!